Two Wheels - Six Strings

Random news and thoughts about various two-wheeled projects and music, especially my band, Skull Full Of Blues.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Starting Another Beast Build


Danny Mac decided that he needs a Walgoose Beast, built up in a similar manner to mine. The red version was on sale, for some reason, for about $35.00 off, last week. So, he ordered one and had it delivered to my house. But, he didn't really want red, and he asked me to paint it gloss black.

I pulled it apart, today, and removed the tabs to which the chain guard  was attached. After grinding and filing the welds off, where the tabs had been, I lightly sanded the stock paint. I then sprayed it with the "deluxe" gloss black rattlecan from ace Hardware. It can hang in the shop building all week, to cure, as I wait for parts to arrive.

In the meantime, I will try to work on the other four bike builds I am doing for folks, plus the one I am doing to (hopefully) sell, later. Things are a little busy on the bike end, right now. I just need to ride mine, a bit, as well.

I have a plan for that, which I will discuss, later.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home